- Project - MARK Labs alpha product
- Target Users - Program managers at non-profit organizations
- Goal (Business) - Rapidly bring product from idea to prototype, ready to show at accelerator program demo day
- Goal (User) - 1) Communicate value/ROI of social investing to clients, and 2) simplify data collection, reporting, and management processes*
- Role - Lead UX Designer
- Team - Product Manager, UI Designer, other members of start up core team
*These two goals represent the two products I worked on with MARK Labs after a pivot in direction
I joined MARK Labs as an early stage startup bridging the financial tech and social impact spaces. In January of 2016, after the company joined Techstars accelerator program in London, I joined the team as their User Experience Design Lead. I worked closely with the team of 11 between DC and London to make progress on building a product that will link data to social impact, and facilitate organizations and funders being able to tell their stories better. A great mission, and one that's full of good challenges to work through.